Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Monsieur Pomme

Over the course of the last few months or so, I have been slowly working on a patchwork blanket. It is nowhere near completed yet, but hopefully it will be ready by the time I head off to university.

Here is one of the patches I have recently knitted, which I have called 'Monsieur Pomme'. 


I love it so much and am so happy with how it turned out, that I've decided to share the knitting chart I made of it on here!

Knitting chart for Monsieur Pomme:



Monsieur Pomme doesn't have to be a patch on a blanket, you can use him on anything you see fit! I would love to see him on a hat, a mug cosy, or a cushion!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!! My son wants it... I'll put it in my to-do list (pinned!)
    Bisous

    Sparkle
    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete