Monday, 27 May 2013

Aztec Style Phone Case

The Aztec pattern is all the rage right now in the fashion world, skirts, tops, dresses, you name it. So why not  knitting? I've decided to contribute to the Aztec pattern trend by creating a phone case.

The 'Aztec Style Phone Case', modeled by my Samsung Galaxy

It's a fairly easy, fair isle style pattern. Feel no obligation to use the colours that I have suggested. Maybe try pinks, purples and oranges?

Please find the link to the pdf file below:
Aztec Style Phone Case

My Samsung phone is approximately 6cm x 11cm, although the case will fit phones smaller and larger.

Stay on trend, knit an Aztec Style Phone Case!


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect, I've been thinking about knitting a phonecase for ages! And I have the same phone as you so I won't have to change any of the dimensions
    - daintydelight.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete