Vanessa from Dainty Delight nominated me for the Liebster award, big thank you!
The Liebster award helps to promote small blogs with under 200 followers, I am really happy with this and am excited to get going.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!
I am a little confused and am not sure whether the 11 things I post about myself are the same as the questions I answer... So I am going to post 11 things about myself and answer the questions :)
11 things about myself:
1. I like to eat spaghetti bolognase in sandwiches. So delicious.
2. I have a raspberry shower cap. Cool.
3. I am heading off to uni in September after having been on a gap year.
4. I'm a Girl Guide Leader.
5. I collect all my scrap pieces of wool in a jar.
6. Everytime I decide I am going to lose some weight, I immediately eat the biggest bar of chocolate I can find...
7. I can't sing or dance, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
8. That feeling when you're hungry but not hungry? I have that right now.
9. I live in England (felt that needed clarifying, I worry about those from the other side of the pond judging my spelling)
10. I want to try getting a little tipsy and then knit something to see what I create...
11. This last year, I have learnt to be a grown up, and I'm kind of proud of that.
1. Who is your favourite actor
Oo. Erm. This changes a lot. There are a of talented people out there. Rebel Wilson (Pitch Perfect) is fab. Have always loved Colin Firth since I first watched him dive into the lake in Pride and Prejudice... Steve Carrell is hilarious... Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, other people...
2. What is your favourite word
in the English language?
Hmm... Lot of choices. I've always enjoyed saying the word 'particular'. It's fun. Try it.
3. If you were on death row,
what would your last meal be?
Lasagne. Not the sloppy kind. My Mum would have to make it.
4. Which one of your Blog posts are you most proud of?
My favourite post that I have uploaded so far is my pattern for my 'Fair Isle Glasses Case', I think it's the prettiest pattern I have ever created by myself, and still use the one I knitted every night to store my glasses.
5. If you had to be trapped in
a tv show for a month, which would you choose?
Definitely a kids show... Those are the most fun. An animated one (I want to know what I'd look like as a cartoon), maybe Recess? Or Hey Arnold? I do like watching historical dramas, but I fear I would be denouced as a Witch...
6. Do you have any phobias or
Nothing major. Although if Spiders could stay away from my bedroom, that would be great. Cheers.7. What is your perfect pizza?
Lots of cheese. And some more cheese.
8. What your favourite item of
clothing that you own?
At the moment... The top below from H&M. It's cool and funky and summery.
9. What one thing have you not
done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
This is two questions, albeit good. I want to do something big and meaningful and important and fun. Lots of ands. Something that makes me really happy. I guess what's holding me back is that I don't know what yet.
10. If you knew that nobody
would ever judge you, would you dress or act differently than you do now?
I think I would endulge my geeky side a little bit more... And be more open and myself with new people. I like the way I dress, so I don't think I would change that :)
My questions for others:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What's your favourite movie of the moment?
3. Impromptu fancy dress party tonight - what do you go as?
4. If you could domesticate any animal and keep it as a pet, what would it be?
5. Favourite place online?
6. The doorbell and the phone rings at the same time, what do you do?
7. You've won the lottery! Good job! What do you buy first?
8. You've almost finished writing up your blog, but your laptop crashes and you lose it all. How do you react?
9. What are you going to do tomorrow that's exciting and amazing?
10. If you were going to start a new blog, what would it be about?
11. And finally... What is the most ugly and embarrassing item of clothing in your wardrobe?
I choose... YOU!
1. Hana Lou @ http://burntthespaghetti.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Allison King @ http://needlesandpins79.blogspot.co.uk/
3. forgetmenots blue @ 'Primrose and Petticoats' http://forgetmenotsblue.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Barbara Smith @ http://knittinghopes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/new-projects-new-techniques.html
5. Linda Schwartz @ http://knit-my-grits.blogspot.co.uk/
6. Fiona Campbell @ http://www.fcknits.co.uk/2013/mini-gingerbread-man
7. Stana's Critter's Etc. @ http://stana-critters-etc.blogspot.co.uk/
8. Ashley @ http://fibrously.blogspot.co.uk/
9. Baljaffray Handknits @ http://baljaffrayhandknits.blogspot.co.uk/
10. Juanita @ http://lunchboxofawesome.blogspot.co.nz/
11. Jenni @ http://jennicanknit.blogspot.co.uk/