Thursday, 4 July 2013

Wool. In a Jar.

Right. Mini post time.

For I don't know how long, maybe 5/6 months, I have been putting all my scrap ends of wool from all my projects into an empty nutella jar.

Here is the effect:

The idea was to have a lovely mix of squished up wool made up of all the projects I have done recently. I can pick out a colour and (probably) tell you what project I used it in. I think that's kind of cool.

Problem is, now I don't know what to do with it. Do I keep it on a shelf looking pretty, reminding me of the things I made? Do I start a new one?

Will it come to life like the left over wool at the Scarf Lady's house in 'Sarah and Duck'?


Any thoughts or ideas?

Sarah and Duck is a cbeebies program, and is genuinely fantastic. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've nominated you for the Liebster award! http://daintydelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-nominee.html x

    ReplyDelete